Medicare Toll Free Support & Contact +1-800-209-5399 Numbers
Medicare is a social insurance scheme run under the supervision of United States Federal Government. Premiums, Payroll Tax and Surtaxes from general revenue and beneficiaries provide funds to it.
It gives health insurance coverage for the US citizens aged 65 and above. The condition is that payroll tax pay them.
It also covers younger people who are living with some disabilities, renal disease last stage and lateral sclerosis.
In 2015, it gave health insurance cover to over 55 million US citizens out of which 46 were older and rest younger people. On an average, it provides half of health care charges for those enrolled.
(1-800-633-4227): Contact By Phone
- Hello welcome to our organization
- Please tell us your Medicare number or just key in using phone keypad
1-877-486-2048: Contact Medicare TTY Number
- You have used Tele-Type Writer to dial the desired number
- If You lack TTY device but want to talk to our customer service representative, then punch 1 or just hang up and give a call to 1800-633-4227- 1800
1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778): Sign Up For Medicare Part B
- Hello welcome to Medicare social security
- COLA- living adjustment cost for supplemental security beneficiary or income and social security was 1.7% in 2013
- We may like to inform you that may record or monitor your calls for training purpose. So be precise, short and clear
- Press 1 to continue in English or say English
- You can also visit our website socialsecurity.gov for more information
- Please tell us what we can do for you. E.g. say I need to change my address.