Weight Watchers Toll Free Support & Contact 800 Numbers: +1-800-209-5399
Weight watchers is a US based company which offers various products and services to help with your weight loss journey and its maintenance. The company was founded in the year 1963 by a homemaker named jean Nidetch in queens, New York. The business now has spread to almost 30 countries around the globe. The company functions with the philosophy to use a scientific approach to help people who are trying to lose weight by creating healthy habits, smart eating habits, exercising more often and exercising support to them.
Weight watchers provide their services by two means via an online program or in-person meetings. Both of these programs are based on the same basic computations and materials. First, they work on bringing down the weight of the contestant to the suitable level and then help in maintaining the obtained weight. along with the membership plans and weight loss services, other products such as exercise equipment, packaged food, food preparation, exercise DVDs, cookbooks, storage tools, etc. are also available. In fact, in the year 2012 the company joined hands with Philips to create an activity tracker, ActiveLink.
Weight Watchers Customer Service: 1-800-651-6000
- Thank you for getting in touch with weight watchers, the most popular weight loss plan of the US.
- Press 1 for getting info with regard to joining weight watchers.
- Press 2 to know about meeting locations.
- Press 3 to check cancellation of any planned meetings.
- Press 4 if you are already a member and have additional questions.
- Thank you for getting in touch with weight watchers. Sorry to inform that our office is closed now. Our regular business hours extend from Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 9:00 pm CST (central standard time). Please get in touch during our regular corporate hours. Thank you.